FASHION INDUSTRY


FASHION is about showing your identity. It is the first thing people look at to interpret who you are. It shows what choices you make, what type of person you are, and shows the world what you stand for. It gives a glimpse into someone's personality. Its has differ you from others. Its enhance your external beauty in the way you style your own clothes, jewelry, etc.

Fashion industry is an adaptatively industry which means quickly change according to soundings. It act as a grooming part of our life. We can style our clothes, footwears the way we want. The way we look chic, baggy, modern, aesthetic, etc.

Covid-19 volcanically hit the GDP of the whole country. Fashion as a niche or a passion of individual has completely change and became more chic. As a college going girl I paired my clothes with my shoes, my handbags I never think of matching my mask or gloves with my clothes. Now mask and glovers is essential and in trend. We match are clothes with mask or we wear a contrast of both. 



Comments

Popular Posts